Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Yes, I went to the "Midnight Release" of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Yes it's my 3rd year in a row to go to the same Best Buy and get the latest Call of Duty game. Once again they held a simple Single Elimination Tournament where we played 4v4 Team Deathmatch on Black Ops. I couldn't get a full 4 guys to meet me at Best Buy, so I showed up by myself and joined the first team who still needed an extra. They clearly weren't the best players, but what did I expect?

Anyways, we won our first 2 games, with me leading the team, and finally lost to get 4th place in the tournament during the 3rd round. I believe I joined a random team 2 years ago and got the same placing with a similar team.

So, it was a late night and it will take me some time to adjust to the new game...

No comments: