Alright so I've had problems with AT&T before, but this is ridiculous. I'll try to keep this short as I'm sure most people really don't care. I cancelled my DSL from AT&T, and they sent a full final bill for the last month. Now most people might not know, but I remember that I was paying for the service a month in advance, so the final bill should have only been a very small amount for the few days I hadn't paid for yet.
I called AT&T to mention this to them because I was waiting to receive a revised final bill, but all I got was another bill and a late notice. They informed me that I was wrong and I still owed them for a full month's service. Because of the fire and all of the other busy stuff we had going on I simply paid the final bill since I didn't have time to look up the first bill we ever received from AT&T.
Now over a month later I received this $30 credit. Go figure, exactly what I tried to tell the lady on the phone, but no I was clearly the wrong one.

No comments:
Post a Comment